Data Processing Center
Our Data Processing Center manages the flow of values measured by our fixed and mobile monitoring systems.
In compliance with quality assurance procedures, our analysts carry out continuous checks on the data, to guarantee compliance with sectoral regulations to produce reports and statistical analysis customised to needs of each customer.
Acquisition, management, analysis and use of data is carried out using our in house software, for example:
- ROCK-IV SME: Software for the acquisition and preprocessing of pollutant data obtained from chimney emissions
- CRED SME: Software for archiving and presenting emissions data
- CET SME: Software for the management and visualisation of emissions data (SCADA)
- ROCK-IV SMI: Software for the acquisition and pre-processing of pollutant data from the Air Quality Detection Networks (RRQA)
- CRED SMIR: Software for archiving and presenting RRQA data
- SMIR SYNOPTIC: Georeferenced software for the management and management of RRQAs